2012年11月12日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre Pro entering of 22 the

Became a real man, at my heart deep place, have special feelings for her, this isn't what anyone can act for.
The Feng Luan leaned on my body up, in a soft voice say:
"At the beginning month younger sister Niang again and again goes out, and returns often of and some men contact.And building in someone's spreading the person whom the news says east factory have already noticed master, I think is the month Niang tells of airtight, so I and she greatly fights a , afterwards she walks.But afterwards I just know, month those days of younger sister Niang be for finding out the affair of east factory, but I frightened mutually Mr. came back to scold me, so I have never dared to say.The that I see is mutually male to the Niang in months and to we different, I the in the mind noodles isn't a taste ……"
I gave a deep sigh an one breath and said:
"These affair I also have a fault therein and treat with partiality, otherwise of words you can't be jealous, either, however I don't think this kind of affair to take place again, you are a wife to have the quantity that permit the person, the color of the sky is getting more late, stop for rest earlier."
Serve after Feng Luan lie down, I start to go out, Feng Luan You hatred the ground ask a way:
"Were you going to the another younger sister stay overnight there?"
My eyebrows is tiny wrinkly, these days are having vexed worry son, but don't thought of Feng Luan because pregnancy tempers change more, this makes me have a little vexed heart.Tone in naturally many place one silk of impatient:
"I go to den and sleep!"
After finishing saying I the head don't return as well, came out room in, the whimper of low voice spread out from the room, my step, but immediately after the but again greatly tread of leave.
Experience this matter I just know the woman is originally kind to envy not false.Even if is such as similar woman of Feng Luan also unavoidably in vulgar, Be jealous, even lend machine to kick out own opponent.
Originally and together the person's blessing isn't so either enjoy of, the door suddenly rings out and clear and crisply knock on door a voice on silent dead hour in very loud and clear.
I let go of the book in the hand, hurtle a door to outside say:
"Who?"
"The master is an old Nu."A voice with similar rooster answers to say outside the door.
The in home has the only having of so fresh clear characteristics the Meng to hurtle a person and sees the pocket-watch of part and has already been getting more at 10:00 now.Don't thought of that he hasn't gone to bed.
My openings says:
"Is that the Meng is old, come in."
The door opens, the Meng is blunt to carry a tray to walk to come in, he three fine small porcelain disc put at I of desk top, say:
"Is old while passing by the Nu sees still bright in the den of master light, know that the master also didn't Anne tomb, so the being kitchen did some midnight snacks for master."
I order and point at the chair of part to say:
"The Meng is old you sit, do I at the right moment occupy to want to seek you to ask for a while."
The Meng is blunt to took a look part of chair, then said 1:
"Many thanks to master grant."
Uncovered the cover on the porcelain disc, I see insides are all some fine biscuits that do work and clipped one to put in the mouth with thumb and index finger and immediately feel to readily overflow joss-stick, the flavor is really quite good,Beats by Dr Dre Pro, and I also shine on this time actually some Be getting more hungry, the elegant pastry turns an eye from the entering into me belly in the small disc.
My some ideas still don't exert of lick for a while finger, then just looking at Meng blunt say:
"The Meng is old, are you the temple that when enters?"
The Meng is blunt smile for a while, just say:
"Is old while being six years of Jia Jing the Nu enters a temple of, also just 67 years old that time, protects and the old Nu is a temple for entering, however the old Nu beats small like cooking, so all basically at still the food Jian is a job."
I order, then ask a way again:
"So current soldier's department still book Tan Lun, is the Meng old you to know?"
The Meng hurtles deliberate for a while just answer to say:
"Tan Lun?The Tan Lun of anti- Wo?"
I order and say:
"Is him, I got in touch with and felt this person remarkable with him two days ago, so just want to find out this person to exactly is what position."
The Meng is slowly blunt answer to say:
"This Tan Lun speaks of come is also have very a skill, because he was originally the pupil of strict Song, entering of 22 the middle of the years of Jia Jing private, but afterwards strict Song after being pulled down by Xu Jie, Tan Lun turned but went and lived with Xu Jie and arrived later Gao gonged Zhang again to is positive 2 people, the front and back of Tan Lun experienced a few powerful ministerses alternation, but his position always rose not to decline and called up to is the tumbler of officialdom."
A burst of Huo is bright in my heart, originally Tan Lun is the strict old dad's disciple, no wonder that will to I that sort of friendly, but hurtle according to the Meng say of, seem Tan Lun have been belonging to that kind of the similar person of person who bends with the wind, does his meeting mutually see to the my another eye because of the reason of strict house?
Take this question, I ask a way:
"Say so that Tan Lun was a person with similar person who bends with the wind."
The Meng is blunt to shake to shake head, said:
"Tan Lun originally was a mere scholar.In those early years enter a private hereafter soon strict house pour, and then several years he is also always all not satisfied, until he knows in state in Taiwan that the mansion allows is last of time, train soldiers and resist Wo, just be regarded as a Zhan dew a Cape, that time a life time temple emperor also to the scholar lead troops hobby very, so Tan Lun just can successful in career.And Tan Lun Duo's in the last yearseses have been all leading troops to fight with Japanese invaders in the outside, until 42 years of Jia Jing he serves as Fukien to cruise to fondle, lead Qi after the light signed even Wo to descend big achievement, this just returned to city teacher to get heavy use."
I also gave a deep sigh an one breath, some emotional stirrings grounds said:
"Contend for a Duo benefit on the imperial government is really dangerous thousand times, a carelessly is a whole family to reply to put out."
The Meng is blunt to also looking at me mysterious ground of Xi Xi to ask a way:
"Master, as old Nu knows, the your relationship with strict house isn't general!"
I am one Leng.To Meng blunt this undertaking some don't understand, however I am still an open heart ground to say very much:
"Is quite good!I knot the righteousness as brothers with strict life time Fan in the prison in sky, this I never deceive a person."
The Meng is blunt to seem to be very satisfied to my open heart, he saw my an eye immediately after say:
"In fact Tan Lun looks and the strict house didn't relate to, but the old Nu know Tan Lun and strict kinship in the house, if in those early years strict house again late pour a few words of months.What Tan Lun's elder sister perhaps became the master righteousness elder brother's a keep woman, can only cherish is a heaven's will lane person."
Still keep having some to puzzle that the ground asks a way in my heart:
"Meng always how knew these?"
The Meng hurtles some sob grounds to say:
"That was 20 years of Jia Jing of affair, I was responsible for the meal of a life time temple emperor in the temple that time, strict parties person of head quarter in the house comes to find out the affair of a life time temple emperor that time, while I also knew this affair from their mouth.Speak of to me and the strict house Tan Lun still is all person of hometown.Tan Lun is proper Jiangxi Huang Ren Shi.But the old house of strict house proper on the cent in Jiangxi.In those early years, for gathering together sufficient Tan Lun go to the capital rush through test of travel expenses, Tan Lun's elder sister sold the body was street, who know at the right moment met your that righteousness elder brother, this affair at that time return be spread for momentary anecdotes.Can only cherish ……"
Spoke of this, I also thought of the days that four people shared both prosperity and adversity in the prison in sky at that time, but arrived now but already 708 spread, feeling life 100 change.
Seem imperial government to very value to the affair of this organization Nu.Next day one early morning someone come to call door, after in brief washing Shu to finish, my breakfastses have never attended to up to eat, went toward an arms bureau along with the bearer.
Tan Lun early has already waited at there, see I come, he smiles to face to come up and says:
"In early morning Hou Ye you to call, descending the officer is really ashamed, however the order in top, I also have no way, ha ha."
I also embrace a boxing to make a bow with hands folded in front and attach with Tan Lun say several, then just ask a way:
"Is it the northwest warfare that become critical?"
Tan Lun's complexion is difficult to see of order, say:
"The time that is exactly a temporary shortage now, the tartar person constantly harasses the village of my boundary and lets the imperial government don't already have a headache, but the officers and men of northwest face to come and go to ride a soldier to also have no effective way such as the tartar of breeze, so have to send to hope on the organization Nu of the Hou Ye."
Follow Tan Lun to walk to in the room, in return to calculate clean nattiness, and inside of the table up still had a table of feast, Tan Lun says:
"Please Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论